FixIt!Man Handyman Services - Repairs Done Right!
RSS

Recent Posts

Lawn Maintenance
Tips for Spring

Categories

Tips
powered by

My Blog

Tips for Spring

It's just about spring in Maumelle.  It's time to do some inspections around the house to make sure that winter was not too hard on the exterior.  Here are some things to check:

1.  Take a look at your sprinkler valve. Make sure the pipes in the ground have not frozen and burst.  In the Fall, you should have had it removed and winterized.  If so, in a few weeks, it will be time to install it.

2.  Check your homes eaves, siding, brick, roof and gutters.  Freezing water and hibernating animals can play havoc with these.  Take a stroll around the perimeter to make sure nothing has come loose or broken.

3.  Have your air conditioner serviced.  Don't wait until the heat hits to discover your coolant is low or your fan doesn't work.

4.  Change your interior filters.  You have been breathing recycled air all winter.  Try out a good quality air filter if you are prone to allergies in the spring.

5.  Get the leaves up.  You don't want to stifle your grass and have bare spots in your lawn.

6.  Check your fence for warped or rotten pickets.  Make sure the water drains where you want it to.

7.  Come up with a weekend project that you have been putting off forever (weekend being a day or two).  Nothing makes you feel better about your home than a small improvement.

8.  If you have a pool, get your supplies ready for the season.

That's all for now.  I will add more info soon.  Have a great spring!

9 Comments to Tips for Spring:

Comments RSS
John on Sunday, February 26, 2012 6:36 PM
Charlie is great! Excellent craftmanship..very reasonable prices and all and all a great guy to work with!! Highly recommend!! Thanks John
Reply to comment

Liquid Rubber on Tuesday, August 20, 2013 1:50 AM
Great blog ...Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting.
Reply to comment

Pittmann on Thursday, December 14, 2017 11:09 AM
Where to buy toddler hockey jerseys? Come here. reebok nfl jersey
Reply to comment

Prendergast on Monday, January 22, 2018 2:04 AM
What is cheap youth jerseys? Maybe you can ask for more here. cheap china nfl jerseys
Reply to comment

college paper helper on Monday, June 25, 2018 2:52 PM
I love spring season. It's the best time of the year I think. Don't you agree?
Reply to comment

aussie writers on Monday, March 04, 2019 6:00 AM
I might use these tips really soon. Because it's Spring already.
Reply to comment

q on Tuesday, May 14, 2019 9:41 PM
q
Reply to comment

custom essay writing help on Sunday, May 19, 2019 1:54 PM
Need help with your college essay or writing assignment? Our experienced essay editors improve the language, structure and clarity of your essay!
Reply to comment

online resume services on Monday, May 20, 2019 1:35 AM
I am really excited every time spring is coming. And now, spring is already coming, I am looking for new activities to do. Every spring I am doing what I always do every year like my friends and I go to the beach, we also hike on a mountain and camp there. And I also like to plant flowers during spring break. Thankfully, I found your blog. Thank you for sharing this! Now, I have something new to do during spring. And I am excited to to these activities!
Reply to comment